Our bags are packed, our tickets are bought. We are just waiting to find out what exact day our Embassy appointment will be and we will be off on the very last leg of this journey!!! Last evening starting at 5pm and all through the night till 3:30AM, our family and friends committed to praying for Gods favor on our case. Hana's birth mother was interviewed by the embassy at 2AM Seattle time and we were very hopeful that this would be the very last request from the embassy. What peace it brought to us to know the interview was covered in prayer and that our dearest loved ones were petitioning Hana's homecoming to the Lord on our behalf.
He IS FAITHFUL!!! We are completely overwhelmed, humbled, exhausted, grateful, giddy, and honored to be finished with this leg of the race and entrusted with Hana Ryan Hicks. We will update again before we leave for Ethiopia!!
I think I'll try and get at least a few hours of sleep after this all nighter before starting my Monday!!
Congratulations! I think your little Hana is in the same room as our daughter at the TC. I pray you have safe travels and that your reunion with her is incredibly sweet.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Safe travels and many blessings to you as you bring your sweet daughter home!!
ReplyDelete-Tana Robbins
Congratulations! So happy for you. Thank you jesus!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and thought--wait, I think I know her!! A big, huge congratulations to you both!! What a huge, enormous hurdle--done. You must be itching to board that plane!
ReplyDelete:-)
Molly
Hallelujah!! So happy for you Jill!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! For Hana! I can't wait for you to get to put her to bed. I can't wait for you to wipe her tears. Love you and we are celebrating with you today in MA.
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you, friend! I know I sent you a text, but wanted to have a "record" of my REJOICING here. :) Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteLook who's blog I came accros... YWAM contacted "the King's Storehouse" for water filters.. which lead me to find your blog.
ReplyDeleteHow is mommy hood?! I imagine its fabulous. I cried daily for the first 8 months Judah was home in amazement that he was finally in my arms. I imagine you're experiencing that same joy now. Enjoy your miraculous time. It will be an undescribable, amazing year.
Love ya, Niki Johnson