Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Homestudy Visit Scheduled!

It's official! I got the call from our social worker yesterday evening to schedule our first homestudy visit! And I'll admit it, I broke the law and answered my cell while I was driving :) There was no way I was missing this call! Doug and I are so excited to sit down and talk with Liane, considering she was the person that helped us realize the call on our lives to adopt. (More specifically, she helped the Lord do a work in Doug's heart, turning him into a big softy about orphan care. For this, I am forever greatful.) She is an incredible woman of God!

Of course, now I have come up with a whole new timeline in my head fully knowing it will be recalculated at least 20 more times before we hit Ethiopian soil. But it helps me cope, planning and replanning. It makes me excited for what's coming!

I will have lots to share after Friday! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment