BABY QUILT FUNDRAISER - The quilt link is up! Thank you all for waiting so patiently for me to get my act together :) My sister continues to create just beautiful quilts in both gender specific colors as well as neutrals. I will try hard to quickly remove each quilt as they are purchased and post the new pieces of art as she completes them. To look at each quilt and to purchase, scroll to the bottom of this page and you will find the link to view each quilt as well as the instructions for ordering.
AUCTION FUNDRAISER - Mark your calendars for Saturday May 14th! This evening we will be having a fabulous dinner and silent auction to help bring our babies home! Doug's mom Julie along with his Aunt Lori have blown our socks off planning this event. We will share an awesome dinner together, have the chance to bid and take home some amazing treasures, enter raffle contests, Doug and I will share our hearts on adoption and we will top the night off with an array of fabulous desserts! WOW! I will soon share a sneek preview on some of the items we have up for auction, so stay tuned. Tickets for the event will be $6 a piece. I will have more details on location and time coming soon!
Writing about these fundraising efforts almost brings me to tears. The love of our families and friends is humbling, amazing, and a true reflection of Christ's heart. The way our family and friends have rallied around us, stepped out with tangible faith in our adoption is a treasured gift to Doug and I. Thank you ALL from the bottome of our hearts!! We love you!!
Jill bean! Count me in for the dinner on 5/14. I'll totally be there! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to be there, count us in! I'll also try to think of something we can donate for the auction! This is so exciting, so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bev & Rex